Monday, August 10, 2009

Lit Randomness: Michael Cunningham, Saramago, Sayrafiezadeh & a 3AM Double



Interv. w/ Michael Cunningham:
At Entertainment Weekly's Shelf Life Blog.

The best:

I’ve seen all the horror movies. I have no limits when it comes to that. I’ve seen all the Saw movies. Do you know the writer Amy Hempel? She and I will go to any hack-’em-up movie, the gorier the better. So the genre has always appealed to me.
Jose Saramago: At BBC News.
This is 6 weeks old, but I just saw the movie Blindness and was completely intrigued.

Interview w/ Saïd Sayrafiezadeh: At Paper Cuts
Wow, the answer to the first question is a doosy...

A Double from 3 AM:
Interv. with Mark Hodkinson, author of
The Last Mad Surge of Youth
Interv. w/ Wayne Groen, of Crossing Chaos, a lit press









1 comment:

  1. I had no idea Blindness was made into a movie. Looks like I know what I'm doing tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails